Home » , , , , , » Teachers day top SMS , latest top 10 teachers day SMS,

Teachers day top SMS , latest top 10 teachers day SMS,

Advertisement

Teachers day SMS, top 10 teachers day SMS, massages, quetos, best wishes, latest new top 5 Teachers day SMS, massages, best wishes, all types teachers day SMS,


You’ve done wonders with me:
By enlightening me with your wisdom;
Transforming me with your intellect;
And working diligently with perseverance.
Thanks for making me what I am today.
Happy Teachers’ Day!
Dear Teacher,
Thanks for inspiring hope in me;
Igniting my imagination;
And instilling in me – a love of learning.
Happy Teacher’s Day
The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth. 
They are the one who inspire you,
They are the one who entertain you,
And you end up learning everything from them,
They are your teachers
Happy Teachers Day….


Nahin hain shabd kaise karoon dhanyavaad, Bas chahiye har pal aap sabka aashirvaad, Hoon jahan aaj mai usme hain bada yogdaan, Aap sabka, jinhone diya mujhe itna gyaan.
Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment